And so it begins

... thought i'd come out somewhere public with my fancy pants new macbook air to start the Last Big Edit. That wasted an hour. And that was after I wasted an hour looking for a laptop bag that would fit the unique 11' form factor, as well as the hour I wasted this morning story boarding a book trailer idea. I was well on my way to wasting another hour just then reading blogs and everything else I waste time online with (redit, metafilter, i09 ect...) when I realised that I should bloody well just make a start. 

So here goes. The Last Big Edit starts now.

--
"I have never let my schooling interfere with my education." - Mark Twain

Comments

  1. Hi Travis, nice to meet you the other night. Just checking out this blog and wanted to ask: have you found a good laptop bag for the 11" MacBook Air? I'm thinking of getting one of the new ones when they come out...

    PS Looking forward to reading 'Magickless' when it comes out!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts