So it begins again.

Getting close to turning of my targeting computer.

I'm trying to stay positive about the continued collapse of the publishing industry while I start this final final final draft. My publisher is cutting its prices, bookstores and distributers are going out of business, but like my editor said: people still need their stories.

I just hope that by Christmas when Magickless comes out, things are looking better. 

I'm trying to visualise this as the training montage in Rocky 2. 

--
Here is the copy of my soul I uploaded to google. Come and say hello. It is fully interactive.

Comments

  1. It's a weird time in publishing, for sure. But story is King; people will always need it. It's just a matter of finding a way for authors to actually support themselves doing it that's the trick.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't stop writing. Stay strong. We all want to read your story. I will check out your soul soon. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts