Italian food, wine and books.

I had the chance to go to another book launch today for an ex-teacher turned culinary author, Marisa Raniolo Wilkins.

Her first book, SICILIAN SEAFOOD COOKING, was officially released today in Carlton, Melbourne, the home of all things Italian.



Aside from the chance to see another person go through the process of launching a book, I got to enjoy a selection of terrific nibbles, accompanied by equally delicious wine. Not a bad way to spend a Sunday afternoon.

So If you like good food, I suggest you check out Marisa's blog, and remember that Christmas is just around the corner.

In other news, upon returning home, my inbox held the email that I have been waiting for: My proof edit is done!

As I said to my editor in response to this news, the anxiety I have been cultivating during the wait instantly metamorphosed into anxiety over imminent publication. 

Fair warning: My book launch will have neither the quality of food nor wine that I experienced today.

--
About me.

Comments

Popular Posts