And the winner is.....

I had a lot of fun looking through all the entries for this competition. I honestly though I would have known most of the dragons people chose, but not so! I have since been exposed to at least 5 new awesome dragons I never heard about, and reminded of a few more I had almost forgotten.


The Manhole: New and Enhanced DOS Dragon

But the winner has to be Carrie-Anne, who opened my eyes to a game I somehow missed in the '80s. The picture above really speaks for itself yes?

I have since hunted down a copy of this game, and now just have to work out how to get it to run on my mac. 

Congratulations Carrie-Anne, email me at travisbmckenzie{at}gmail.com so I can organise sending you a copy of my book.

I only hope you like my dragon half as much.

Travis.


--
About me.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts