Draft away!

Finally!

That was the subject line of the email I just sent to my publisher at Dragonfall press.

It has been a mad few months, but like everyone on the internet says: the book business takes time.

I received some feedback mid January from two trusted beta readers. One said it was brilliant, the other that it was far too ambitious. I'd like to think they were both right.

Now it is out of my hands for a while and I am free. Free to stress about what he will make of it; free to worry about the next book; free to throw myself back into the world of social media that I have abandoned since Christmass.

Tomorrow I am going to take part in my first sword fighting tournament. I hope that being belted around by longsword wielding men in kilts to the sound of bagpipes will be just the thing to distract me.

T.B.


Comments

Popular Posts